Blauherd-Fluhalp (Nr. 110)
The winter walk from Blauherd to Fluhalp is perfect for soaking up the sun.
- Type Winter hiking
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 1,00 h
- Distance 2,2 km
- Ascent 89 m
- Descent 55 m
- Lowest point 2530 m
- Highest point 2612 m
Blauherd - Fluhalp
(Hiking time for the walk back: approx. 1h)
- Good footwear
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Warm winter clothing appropriate for the weather
- Plan every mountain tour carefully and adapt to participants’ fitness level as well as the weather and season.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Do not leave the marked routes; do not venture onto glaciers without a mountain guide.
- It is forbidden to walk on the ski pistes.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
Note: In case of avalanche risk, check that the trail is open (information panels at the lift station).
Tip: “Be searchable”. Equip yourself with an additional RECCO rescue reflector*. Whether summer or winter. Available in our Online-Shop or our information desk.
*The additional reflector does not replace an avalanche beacon.