Randa Cross-Country Ski Trail
If Täsch is the trail for gentle cross-country skiing, then Randa is the choice for a more athletic challenge. The groomed terrain is slightly hilly and requires fitness and skill.
- Type Cross-country skiing
- Difficulty medium
- Duration 0,45 h
- Distance 4,8 km
- Ascent 208 m
- Descent 208 m
- Lowest point 1409 m
- Highest point 1489 m
Randa trail entrance:
- Clubhouse Golf club, Randa
- Camping Attermenzen, Randa
- At Moos, Randa village
There are 8 km for classic and 10 km skating of trails between Täsch and Randa.
- Cross-country skis and poles
- Suitable cross-country ski boots
- Clothing suitable for the weather (waterproof, windproof and breathable)
- Hat or headband plus gloves and sunglasses
- Food and drinks
- Please be considerate to other cross-country skiers.
- Walkers are not permitted on the cross-country ski trails.
- Observe all signposting and directions.
- When overtaking another cross-country skier, keep poles close to body to avoid injury.
- On descents, maintain adequate distance from the cross-country skier ahead, and always adapt speed to conditions.
- If you wish to pause along a trail or if you fall, vacate the tracks as quickly as possible.