Täsch Circular Trail (Nr. 132)
This circular trail leads along the flat valley floor around Täsch, making it ideal for relaxed strolls with the kids or the dog.
- Type Winter hiking
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 1,10 h
- Distance 4,4 km
- Ascent 32 m
- Descent 32 m
- Lowest point 1424 m
- Highest point 1451 m
Täsch (station) – Camping – Uferweg - Schalisee – Ranf – Dorfplatz - Täsch (station)
(Hiking time in reverse direction: approx. 1h 10)
This hike is marked on the signposts as “Rundwanderung Täsch”.
- Good footwear
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Warm winter clothing appropriate for the weather
- Plan every mountain tour carefully and adapt to participants’ fitness level as well as the weather and season.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential, along with adequate supplies of food and water. In uncertain weather, turn back in good time.
- Inform others of planned route, and whenever possible avoid going alone.
- Do not leave the marked routes; do not venture onto glaciers without a mountain guide.
- It is forbidden to walk on the ski pistes.
- Please be considerate to other walkers and to plants and animals.
- Beware: railway crossing
Tip: “Be searchable”. Equip yourself with an additional RECCO rescue reflector*. Whether summer or winter. Available in our Online-Shop or our information desk.
*The additional reflector does not replace an avalanche beacon.